Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Morning Thrashing



I was born in the mid 60's.Too late for the first wave of skateboarding and I was too old for the second wave in the 80's and 90's.I have a twelve year old who last year discovered the multi million dollar skate park in the city of Winnipeg,so this year it was all about skate boarding.We bought a cheep board and some safety equipment and he went at it.
I found that photography of sports, any sports ,is richly rewarding and challenging.I shot lots of pics at the skate park.Not just of my son but also of the local skaters and bmxers.I got some good shots and missed a lot of others.The challenge was to figure out who was doing what trick and were.It was a situation that if you had some one that would do the trick for you at a specific location it would be much easier.
Here a couple pics of what I got at the skate park.

No comments:

Post a Comment