Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weekend Morning


Well this vacation is almost over for another year.It seems to fly by so fast but I guess that comes with age.It been nice to be in civilization but in a strange way I am looking forward to getting back home.I am excited to start building my children's photography business.The next 10 months or so will be crucial.I need to build my portfolio and develop a style.Today I hope to get some props and such to develop the fantasy theme.
Last night was a lazy night here in the city.The sunset was beautiful and I tried to capture some of the grander.I will miss the city lights.I have always enjoyed a city at night and have privilege to see a few.
These shots are the best of what I shot last night.No tripod just a bunch of books piled up and shot through a 22ND floor window.

No comments:

Post a Comment