Sunday, February 21, 2010

Revaluation

Today I had a revaluation.I was reading an article about street style photography from National Geographic magazine and they talked about being close to your subject.One of my favorite black and white photo's that I have taking was a street photo of a fiddle player in a market in Winnipeg Canada.I took it from a balcony and the subject wasn't aware of the shot.I have always loved candid shots.A quick glimpse into the life of someone else life.Today I realize that if I approach a person and they pose for me or act silly that is as much as a part of there story as the candid shot I seek.That is a key to street photography.I am shy in general but I could find a great home in street photography and cant wait till I can get out for my morning walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment