Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Wish List


The holiday season is upon us and its time think about those photographers on our list.What do we want,what new toy would make the little person in you giggle with joy.
For me it would be a new lens baby or id love even a mac maybe .

I just saw a really neat Nicon point shoot camera that actually projects your slide show on to a wall or any flat white surface that is just that tall. A set of radio triggers for my lights would be fun or even a vacation to shoot in the sun.A day with kids to shoot and relax or a new job offer on the fax.A great tripod would be neat or a warm pair of boots to put on my feet.A fire to lay by on a cold winters night or a brand new cannon speed light.A set of off camera flashes to do some strobist.And now i have come to the end of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment