Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nobel Prize

Today they announced that Willard Boyle won the Nobel prize for physics.Why is this important,well not only is he a Canadian but he is also a maratimer.OK,OK he also invented the charged couple device that gave us digital photography.
Willard device has change the way we see the world.Today almost every one carries a camera.Weather its a DSLR or the tiny single mega pixel that is in almost every cell phone.Now millions of images bombard us every year,
In my own photography the digital revolution has re energized me to take a lot more photos.No longer dose it take days to have the photos developed and returned to me.It also will allow me to start a business that will hopefully be my legacy tot he family and maybe also the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment