Monday, January 4, 2010

Missed Shots ( The Best Camera is one with You)


Chase Jarvis is Seattle based professional photographer whose style I really like.Not only is he a great photographer but he is a teacher,videographer and aps developer,and blogger.Chase has developed a ap for the apple I-phone that is called the best camera.The point being the best camera is the one that is with you.That lesson was not better proven to me than this morning.As I strive to take one decent photo a day I was confronted with one of the most stunning scenes that I have witnessed since I have been in the Arctic.The moon was still out and was full.There was enough light to make the scene as stunning as Ansel Adams`s Moonrise, Hernandez and as I was staring at this beauty laid out before me I realized I had no camera.This revelation has me thinking that indeed the best camera is the one with you.
Here is the link for Chase Jarvis blog and my pic of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment